Want to sell your products at the Constance Bay Community Market?
We are now accepting applications for the 2019 season. Dates and locations can be found here.
Market hours are from 9 am to 1 pm.
We are accepting applications for agricultural, processed, arts & crafts, vintage & antiques, and food concession vendors. Products sought are:
- agricultural (fruits, vegetables, meat, honey, flowers, etc.)
- processed (baked goods, preserves, sauces, processed meat, cheese, health & beauty products, etc.)
- arts & crafts (unique and original items either hand-made or refurbished by the vendor using his/her own skill, artistry, and training)
- vintage & antiques (products that are one-of-a-kind, high-quality vintage items, and antiques)
- food concession (beverages and ready-to-eat items for consumption at the market)
- services (sales of non-physical items provided by vendors using their own skill, artistry, and training, such as massage, face painting, intuitive/psychic readings, spa services)
We are unable to accommodate vendors who sell products that are mass produced or obtained from direct marketing, affiliate, or catalogue businesses, or from existing ‘brick and mortar’ businesses during the regular market season. However, vendors who sell these products are welcome to apply to our June, October, November and December markets. Please note that we can accept only one representative per business, and spaces are limited.
This season we are also offering mini markets. Mini markets take place during the local growing season between regular markets. Mini markets are only open to agricultural food producers. Dates for mini markets will depend on the supply of produce available and will be scheduled based on requests from vendors. Contact us to request a mini market.
Want to provide entertainment or represent a community group at the market?
The CBCM is also accepting applications from:
- non-profit community groups
- musicians and entertainers
Space is provided free of charge for non-profit community groups, musicians, and entertainers.
Ready to apply?
We encourage all vendors to read the Constance Bay Community Market Vendor Handbook before applying.
To apply, please complete the application and agreement form below. All applications will be reviewed and vendors will be notified of our decision as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that:
- primary preference is given to previous CBCM vendors and applicants residing within West Carleton-March, Ontario.
- in the Arts & Crafts product category, we generally accept one vendor per product type — e.g. jewellery, soap, signs, etc.
- at markets where we accept applications from direct sellers, affiliate and catalogue businesses, we are only able to accept one application from each business.