August Cheer Boxes are sold out!
Sign up for our newsletter to get be notified when our September box is available for purchase. Newsletter subscribers get a chance to order a Cheer Box before everyone else!
The products featured in the August box were:
- blueberry jam from Limestone Acres Farm
- tea biscuits from Woodkilton Gardens
- a banana mini cake with maple frosting from Bake My Day
- loose leaf hibiscus lemongrass tea from Uncorked & Bottled Up
- liquid hand soap from The Soap Spot
- pickled peppers from Woodkilton Gardens
- a wood trivet from Wood B Crafts
- a box of 4 beeswax tealight candles and a spruce wood candle holder from Limestone Acres Farm
- and of course, a Cheer Box staple – freshly roasted coffee from Barking Barista – this month’s variety is Leg Humper
Our vendors are producing enough stock for a total of 30 boxes. Please act quickly if you’d like to purchase a Cheer Box as orders are first-come first-served.
Boxes are $60 each and will be ready for pick-up on Saturday, August 22nd between 11 am and 1 pm at 205 Bayview Drive (St. Gabriel’s Parish) in Constance Bay.
Our add-on selections were extremely popular last month, so this month we’re offering an even bigger selection of products from our amazing vendors. For the August box, you can choose to add any or all of the following products. To order these products with your Cheer Box, select them on the Add-Ons page when ordering. Your add-ons will be in your Cheer Box when you pick up on August 22nd.